Monday, January 27, 2014

polka dot obsession

fun fact # 27361 : I love polka dots.  

\






Once I found this sweatshirt in Forever 21 on clearance for $7, I had to snatch it up! This outfit is made for comfy days for running errands or doing laundry in my case.  However, I do have 4 shirts on & 2 pair of leggings on to keep me warm from this crazy cold in Washington.  Plus this jacket is a steal from Old Navy, I purchased this back in Jacksonville for $40, but it was to small so I returned it.  But here in Washington, I found it on the clearance rack, in the size I needed, for ... wait for it... $17!
                                                                           

Jacket: Old Navy
Polka Dot Sweater: Forever 21
Chambray Top: Old Navy
Leggings: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Dillards
Necklaces: Ann Taylor Loft & Target

l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment