Saturday, April 26, 2014

Road trip Necessities | The Essentials


In a week, Cody, myself, & one of his best friends will be heading on a road trip down the west coast! Our stops include: Seattle, Portland, Redwood National Forest, Napa Valley, & San Francisco.  I am so excited about completing a road trip because I have never actually been on a "real long road trip", the longest I have ever ridden in a car is like 5 hours.  So, this could be a struggle for me.

First Things First 
I will be the only girl on this awesome road trip, so my "primping time" will be around 30 minutes, tops.  To make my "primping time" easier for myself & for the guys, I plan on packing the essentials & basics.  I am challenging myself to pack all my essentials in a carry on suitcase, to re-wear outfits but with different ways, & to utilize my accessories in a fun way!

Pictured above are a few of the essentials that I plan on packing on our road trip.
1. Boyfriend Jeans - Oh YES, this is a definite yes.
2. Grey Tank/ T- Shirt - I plan on wearing these with yoga pants when we hike, & with a dark pair of skinny jeans for a night out on the town!
3. Leather Jacket - The perfect essential for any cold nights!

I am super pumped to keep everybody updated on our fun adventure, it begins soon & I will be posting pictures on Instagram, so don't forget to follow along!

l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment