Saturday, April 5, 2014

friday night outing

DSC00930 DSC00929 DSC00928 DSC00931

Last night, a bunch of our friends got together for a small going away dinner for another couple.  We ended up at Steelhead Bar & Grille, just a heads up, if anyone is in Spokane & is looking for a delicious restaurant with a great atmosphere, you should just head there.  Our group had a fabulous time, laughing, eating, & drinking.

I have been looking for the right time to wear this peplum top, since it's still chilly at night in Washington, I had to find the perfect jacket.  After browsing pinterest for ideas, I realized I had my Mamma's cheetah print cardigan that I borrowed from her.  Hello, perfect addiction to my top, & thank you Mamma.

If you are near your Target, head to their shoe department, these shoes should be on clearance for $25 bucks.  Plus these shoes are extremely comfy, which is a plus coming from a girl who hates wearing heels.

Last little bit, if you head over to Brina Box, they are having a huge deal.  When you spend $50 you get $10 off with SECRET10, spend $100 you get $25 off with SECRET25. PLUS you get a free gift with every purchase over $25.  They have the cutest jewelry, plus I got my fur vest from this website.  It's fast shipping & cute merchandise, so it's a win win!!!



My Outfit
Cardigan: New York & Company (old)  | similar 
Peplum Top: Old Navy
Shoes: Target 
Necklace: Brina Box 

No comments:

Post a Comment