Monday, June 9, 2014

clearance steals & deals | part 2

photo (10) 

photo (8) 

photo (9) 

photo (11)

When I go shopping, I always look for clearance steals or a 50% sale throughout the store.  Now a days, all store's merchandise will end up on clearance or sale so why not save your money and spend it on another cute top on sale. 

Point of the post: this top is from Banana Republic, I found it on the sale rack at $18 and these high waisted black jeans are from Gap for $30, I also got these pants in a dark denim. 

*So after our vacation, I realized that I lost my camera charger.  These pictures are from my lovely iPhone.  Fingers crossed, a new camera charger or (possibly) a new camera will be in my hands sooner than later.

 From a reader's perspective, how does the iPhone pictures look?  Are they okay?  Are iPhone pictures acceptable for a blog?

Outfit Details:
Top | Banana Republic
Black Jeans | Gap 
Shoes | Target 
Necklace | Forever 21
Cross body | Fossil 

5 comments:

  1. lovely necklace :)


    http://linselfportrait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pops of color with the green and pink! And that background is beautiful! That bridge looks so perfect to shoot outfit posts on! :)

    - meyouandhayleylarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bridge is gorgeous, it is in downtown Spokane and its gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Cute top! I love the green and print. :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete