Friday, June 27, 2014

friday favorites

photo (22)


photo (23)


photo (20)


photo (6)

Does everyone have that day where you just wear all of your favorite pieces of clothing?  Yesterday, was that day for me; I wore my favorite necklace, favorite t - shirt, & favorite pair of jeans. And let's just say it was a pretty awesome day.  I got to wander around Target as a guest, & not an employee, which was fun since I haven't been in a store for a couple of weeks.  Then came home & caught up on Homeland episodes.

I know, totally awesome / lazy day.  However, on the bright side I received a handful of compliments on my outfit, which always makes a day better.  

So today, give some a compliment on their outfit, I promise it will make you & the other person smile. happy friday, folks.

l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment