Thursday, February 20, 2014

just my basic everyday outfit

I have been slacking on my outfit posts; I could come up with excuses that work has been crazy or I have just been on the run.  But really I have just thought that my outfits "haven't been good enough to post", so here is to posting my outfits whether or not they are internet worthy! I am here to post for fun so here is another basic outfit post coming to you from Washington!


|I have been keeping my eyes open for this scarf ever since Loli & the Bean first got it in stock.  It has to be one of the best leopard print scarfs out there!  When I saw them post it on their instagram feed, I told my mamma & she went out to buy it for me so she could send me a small care package from good 'ol Florida!|


|This tan Michael Kors jacket has to be one of my best finds at T.J. Maxx.  My first day in Washington, we went there to find a heavier jacket for me to wear.  I found it for $82 & it's one of my favorite jackets to wear!|




My Outfit
Tan Jacket: Michael Kors | TJ Maxx
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Dillards
Scarf: Loli & the Bean 

l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment