Wednesday, February 26, 2014

my new love | j. crew vest

One day last week, Old Navy had one of their insane deals .. $19 for jeans! Of course I had to stop by to see if I "really" needed another pair of jeans.  The answer was YES; I found these black Rockstar jeans & they are the perfect fit.  These jeans are tight enough to wear loose shirts with on comfy days & they are just comfortable to wear on any given day. 

Anyways, I was online window shopping a couple of weeks ago at J.Crew Factory & stumbled across this vest.  It is the perfect layering piece that I need with most of my clothes now that I live in 25 degree weather.  This is how I justify all of my clothing purchases now a day, "I need this (enter in any piece of clothing) because I have to wear more layers & I am cold all the time."  I always talk myself into buying it 95% of the time.  




|wearing my all time favorite scarf & chambray top| 



My Outfit:
Vest: J. Crew Factory
Chambray Top: Old Navy
Black Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Loli & the Bean 

l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment