Sunday, February 2, 2014

one month

Date night on Thursday consisted of a skating ring, a walk through downtown Spokane, & then hot chocolate at Boots.  We had such a blast on Thursday with another couple just enjoying our time together!  Thursday was a big deal for me.. it marked me living in Washington for a complete month.  In a million years I never thought I would pick up my life and move across the nation for a guy but I am so glad that I did.  It has been the best month of my life being able to spend it with someone I care so much for and I am so excited to see what the future brings for us & what other trouble we can get into.

                                                                                 

a quick low down on my outfit post: my olive green jacket from oldnavy, jeans from loft (super skinny pair), & a maroon sweater from loft 


| I completely busted my behind only once.  It hurt like hell & presently I am sporting a massive bruise|


  | He is currently preparing for the winter Olympics|  


|the beautiful downtown Spokane covered in snow|




|Cody & me|


|if you are ever in Spokane, stop by this place & ask for the hot chocolate, it is delicious.  and the decorations there are perfect to look at|





l.b. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment