Monday, October 13, 2014

100 happy days challenge

The holidays are slowly but surely approaching us, this might be the retail side of me with prepping so early.  I absolutely love the holidays.  These next few months are my favorite months of the year.  

This year is a little different, I won't be in North Florida for the holidays for the first time in 24 years.

For pre -planning for holiday homesickness, I am going to do the 100 happy day challenge.  This challenge is to submit a picture on any social media site of what makes you happy for 100 days straight.  I will be posting my pictures on my instagram | follow along at @lburnam5

Check out their website, if you want to complete this challenge too! 

| image from pinterest |

I want to state that I am very happy, but homesickness tends to hit me the hardest during the holidays. 

l.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment