Friday, October 10, 2014

because you're mine, I walk the line

People have special talents about them, which make them awesome in their own little way.  Come to find out, Cody, is the best at call in radio shows.  He calls, plays a game, & wins .. every single time.  It amazes me, since I have never won anything.  

This past week, he won tickets to a Johnny Cash cover band, Cash'd Out.  One, I love Johnny Cash & two, I love any reason to wear an all black outfit.  We had a great time at the concert, it was little weird because we were the youngest people there.  But we enjoyed the concert, even if it was a cover band playing my favorite hits by Johnny Cash. 

IMG_3443

IMG_3479

IMG_3455

outfit details
leather jacket | target
black crochet top | target 
black jeans | gap 
open toe booties | target
necklace | bauble bar

l.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment