Saturday, March 8, 2014

plaid & fur

This is a good definition of my comfy + cute outfit.  I wore this outfit to dinner with friends a couple of nights ago (but no pictures were taken, so it's like it never happened).  For this afternoon, when we went sight seeing in Spokane, I  wore my new fur vest from Brina Box!  It is the perfect vest to throw over any outfit that needs an extra push to make it look 100%!  

I have never worn a printed t -shirt underneath a button - up plaid shirt, so this is me taking a little fashion risk with trying new styles! What does everyone think of it? Would you try it out?!




My Outfit
Vest: Brina Box
Plaid Shirt: Forever 21 
T - Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Purse: Loli & The Bean
Shoes: Target 

This weekend, I was blessed to get a visit from my little sister.  We went down town to Spokane River Front to walk around & eat lunch & shop some!  I am so excited to show Brooke around this town & share some quality sister time together


|Spokane River |



l.b.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment