Wednesday, March 26, 2014

seeing things

You definitely aren't seeing things, I am wearing the same exact cargo vest from a couple of posts ago.  I seriously can't help it, it's my favorite extra piece to throw on with my outfits.  

In Florida, layering clothes is as basic as throwing on a scarf because more than likely you will sweat with the extra layers on your body.  With living in Washington, layering is key in picking out outfits.  It's cold & windy but it's not cold enough for a big winter jacket.  You are stuck with layering pieces, & as you can tell.. my J.Crew Factory Green Cargo Vest is my go to layering piece.. 

Back to the point of this post, tonight my Florida State Seminoles are playing in the NIT Tournament (yes, I know it's not the real tournament but they are  my team through thick and thin), so I had to rock my maroon, so I wore my striped sweater & threw on my garnet & gold necklaces.  Plus, check out my Bourbon & Boweties FSU bracelet & my Alex and Ani FSU bracelet.

Go Seminoles!
DSC00922


DSC00924


DSC00923


DSC00925


DSC00926

My Outfit
Vest: J. Crew Factory
Sweater: Old Navy (older, spring 2013)
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft | Super Skinny
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklaces: Gold Chain - Forever 21 | Maroon Pendants - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment