Friday, September 26, 2014

annual best friend trip

Once a year me & my three best friends make a trip down to St. Augustine to shop, eat, & chat about anything and everything.  When I say my best friends, I mean my best friends, we have been friends since we were in diapers.  As a group, we can be super supportive and then turn around to be brutally honest, I think this is the best kind of friendship.

We have done this trip for about three years now, and every year is usually the same but we enjoy this beautiful little town & our friendship that continues to grow.  I love these girls so much & I can't wait until next year.  

IMG_2906

IMG_2923

IMG_2919

IMG_2909

IMG_2946


IMG_2991

IMG_2985

IMG_2932

I made them snap a quick outfit picture of me!
tank - madewell | boyfriend jeans - american eagle | shoes - ann taylor loft

l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment