Sunday, September 28, 2014

magic kingdom fun

When I was planning out my trip home, my mamma mentioned a trip to Magic Kingdom for the day,  & I was all in for the adventure!    Magic Kingdom has to be the happiest place in the world.  While walking into the park, my mamma, started jumping around & yelling with excitement.. I mean can you tell where I get this love of Magic Kingdom from..??

I will say fall in Florida, only happens like 1 day out of the month of September, I have pictures to prove this.  And the day we went down to visit Magic Kingdom, it was HOT & HUMID.  With that being said, my hair ended up in a top bun.

 However, the plus side is, Magic Kingdom has the prettiest fall decorations.

IMG_3131

IMG_3133

IMG_3146

IMG_3165

IMG_3186

IMG_3203

IMG_3321
IMG_3219_2

IMG_3221

IMG_3327

IMG_3240

I am going to leave you with this awesome quote from the man himself.. Walt Disney.

"All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."

l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment