Thursday, September 25, 2014

a fall day in florida

Being home with my family for the past ten days has been amazing & exhausting all at the same time.

When I walked out of the airport, I was hit with the Florida humidity (something that I was getting use to not having around in Washington).  It took a while trying to get use to the hottness, you would think that since I have lived in this weather for 24 years it wouldn't bother me.. Well it does ..

The last day of my vacation home, I woke up to 70 degree weather and hardly any humidity.  I felt like I was back in Washington.  So in honor of it being a fall like day, I decided to dress like one.


IMG_3286

IMG_3295

IMG_3297

IMG_3300

IMG_3299




outfit details:
baseball tee | target
boyfriend jeans | madewell 
leopard print flats | target
necklace | bauble bar
gold bar necklace | miaearrings 

l.b. <3

1 comment: