Monday, March 10, 2014

clearance steals & deals

I (along with every other blogger) says they are queen of clearance finds! But I really am, I promise.  A couple of days ago, I went to Forever 21 to "try" to find something fun & sassy for a Friday date night.  Of course, I didn't find anything but I did find this beautiful, big, comfy sweater.  Let me say, this was the best $15 sweater I have ever found/bought/have worn.  It is so comfy and I want to wear it every single day.







My Outfit:
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf: Ann Taylor Loft
Booties: Old Navy

Let me talk about the real beauty of these pictures.. the background.  These pictures do not justify the amazingness (is this even a real word)? 
Here a couple of snaps of the beautiful Coeur d' Alene




I am telling you this place is beautiful!  
l.b. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment