Monday, March 24, 2014

pieces to make a perfect outfit

I am a huge fan of chambray tops & an even bigger fan of slouchy t - shirts.  Then when you add your favorite pair of boyfriend jeans plus a new sparkly necklace that you just had to have from a new favorite online store. .. 

Well you have yourself a perfect outfit.  These are my favorite outfit pieces to wear.  It's perfect for morning coffee, shopping with your mamma through text (I swear it's a lot more fun to shop with your mamma in person but when you live on the other side of the nation, you have to find ways to shop with your favorite shopping person), or to just play in the back yard with your favorite puppy..

For the last kicker, today in Spokane it was 55 degrees outside.  I jumped for joy because of how warm it was outside.  Come on 75 degrees, I need a TAN!



|please, don't mind the water hose, he obviously wanted in on this awesome ootd post|


My Outfit
Chambray Top: Ann Taylor Loft
T-shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace: Brina Box
Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy

l.b. <3

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!! You lookin' good, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete