Tuesday, March 4, 2014

identical pieces

You know that day, when you finally give in & invest in a piece of clothing.  Mine is this J.Crew Factory Vest.  It was on sale for an extra 30% off, so I talked myself into buying it because I haven't been able to find a vest anywhere else.  

To my surprise when I walked into our Old Navy.. what did I find..?  The same exact vest, for about $20 cheaper.  Let's just say I was not a happy camper.  But what can I say..?!

Also, today was the first day I wore this necklace with an outfit & I was so excited to take pictures of it.  However, when we took pictures I forgot about wearing this necklace.  I promise it will be worn again & better pictures of it will be taken! 





my outfit:
sweater: old navy
necklace: j. crew

No comments:

Post a Comment